Brass Basin Faucet
“ALWAYS QUALITY, ALWAYS VICO”. Brass basin faucet Item no.: 85401 Commodity characteristics 1．Full brass body, high-grade, heavy, thickening special brass, without impurities, no rusty water, anticorrosion, high pressure resistance, environmental protection material without water secondary...
“ALWAYS QUALITY, ALWAYS VICO”.
Brass basin faucet
Item no.: 85401
1．Full brass body, high-grade, heavy, thickening special brass, without impurities, no rusty water, anticorrosion, high pressure resistance, environmental protection material without water secondary pollution, harmless to human body and ensure family healthy.
2. High quality handle to prevent corrosion, durable, easy operation, not easy to fall off.
3. Ceramic valve core. For ceramic materials, high tensile strength, non-deformation, high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, wear resistance and non-corrosive properties determine the excellent sealing performance of ceramic materials.
4. One-piece build, attention to detail, ultra-fine treatment between the main body and the galvanizing layer, smooth like the jade luster, part of the connection, close and meticulous, like a body.
5. Valve body with higher density, more resistant to high pressure. Polishing process use mechanical and electrolytic polishing processing. Polishing efficiency is high, the polishing quality is good, the body surface is smoother, electrolytic polishing process can be more effective. Early treatment the impurity and the electrolyte on the surface of the body in the process of casting, and make the surface of valve body get the equal potential, thus improve the adhesion strength of surface plating. The high adhesion of electroplating will avoid the bubbling and peeling of the electroplating.
6. High quality atomizing bubbler flow without noise, water will not splash, and with a good water-saving effect.
It is a switch used to control the size of the water flow on the basin, and has the effect of saving water.
Notes for faucet cleaning:
(1) Do not use steel balls and other hard objects to clean the surface of the faucet. Because the steel ball is hard, it is easy to scrape the surface of the faucet.
(2) It’s better to clean with neutral cleaner. The cleaner with strong acid and alkaline is not suitable for the tap cleaning.
(3) After the faucet is cleaned, use dry towels without hair (the same as glass clean) to dry the remaining moisture of the surface in order to avoid scale caused.