- Mar 12, 2018 -
The emergence of faucet is a major symbol of evolution in human water civilization. It is the important carrier for human to enjoy life and improve the standard of living and health.
Since the advent of the first faucet in Istanbul in the 16th century, the development of the faucet has deeply affected all aspects of our lives, including cooking, washing and bathing.
The cartridge is the heart of a faucet, like a compressor in the refrigerator. A cartridge directly determines the use of taps and life.
The following are some dynamic diagrams, thanks to the dynamic drawing of "chemical 707", so that we can understand the working principle of all kinds of valves.
As being seen from the figures above, these valves' structures are closed to separate waterways. The sealing structure of these valves can be divided into two basic categories:
1. Plug seal (Like a plug tightly plugged into the hole)
2. Cut-off seal (The water is cut off like a sluice gate.)
Now usually ceramic cartridge is used in most of kitchen faucets. If want to learn more knowledge about the cartridge, please contact me by the following ways.
- How To Choose Shower Faucet
- Kitchen Faucet Six Rules
- What Is A Qualified Faucet
- Healthy Use Of Tap
- The Heart - Valve Core Of The Faucet
- How To Choose High-quality Shower F...
- Teach You To See The Shower Material
- How To Install Basin Faucets To Ach...
- Faucet Cartridge Pressing Cap-Decor...
- Check Valve Classification
- Origin of Cartridge
- The Appearance Of Ceramic Cartridge
- The Ceramic Cartridge