- Apr 02, 2018 -
Slow opening valve core: it usually refers to the valve core that is opened and closed by means of spiral lifting. Most of them are sealed with rubber pads so it also called soft seal valve core.
There are also metal conical cores and metal holes directly sealed, called hard sealing. The German GROHE high instrument brand has a corner valve is a hard sealing structure.
Quick opening valve core: it usually refers to ceramic valve core. Turn the handle at a 90-degree angle to open and close the valve.
The following picture shows the application of ceramic valve core in hot and cold water faucet. Use two ceramic cartridges to control cold water and hot water separately to achieve a comfortable temperature. The water is usually hot on the left side and cold water on the right. Now our wash basin faucet is seldom used with this kind of cartridge.
For more details, you can contact sukie by Skpye: sukiewong, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or QQ:576425320. I'm waiting for you there.
- Previous: No Information
- Next: The Appearance Of Ceramic Cartridge
- How To Choose Shower Faucet
- Kitchen Faucet Six Rules
- What Is A Qualified Faucet
- Healthy Use Of Tap
- The Heart - Valve Core Of The Faucet
- How To Choose High-quality Shower F...
- Teach You To See The Shower Material
- A Variety Of Different Effects Of S...
- Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shower
- Check Valve Classification