Bathroom Rainfull Shower Head
Our company carries out quality control and inspection in strict accordance with the requirements of EN1112-2008, which fully meets the requirements of CE certification.Chat Now
Our company carries out quality control and inspection in strict accordance with the requirements of EN1112-2008, which fully meets the requirements of CE certification. The main inspection items are as follows:
2. Chemical and hygienic requirements
3. Exposed surface condition and quality of coating
4. Dimensional characteristics
5. Leak tightness characteristics
6. Mechanical characteristics
7. Mechanical strength
8. Thermal shock test
9. Hydraulic characteristics
10. Acoustic characteristics
12. Rotary connect
The tested product can basically guarantee the user's use, the effective life of the product is greatly extended if you want to obtain more lasting use time, you must pay attention to the daily maintenance of the product, here are a few matters needing special attention, remind as follows,
1. The construction and installation of shower heads used in bathroom should mounted by experienced professionals. When installing, the shower head is aspersed but should not collide with hard object as far as possible. Remember not to leave cement, glue to remain in the surface to damage the surface plating layer and burnish. Pay special attention to removing debris from pipes.
2. In the circumstance that water pressure is not less than 0.02mPa, after using a period of time, if you discover water yield decreases and even water heater flameout phenomenon, you can gently wring down the screen net cover in the place of the outlet that the shower head asperses, then clear impurity. It can restore commonly like first. But don't forcibly remove the shower head.
3. When switching and adjusting the shower head, do not force too hard. Turn gently. Be careful not to use the shower holder as an arm rest or to support.
4. Pay attention to the hose and faucet joint, do not form a dead angle, so as not to break or damage the hose.
Whatsapp: +86 13608983006